Stories about childhood cataract in Australian media
- Zara was only three days old when she was diagnosed with an eye condition usually associated with people decades older, by Alex Chapman, 7 News, 25 June 2022.
- My baby was born with cataracts, That's Life magazine, 2 Dec 2021.
- Australian parents urged to be on lookout for early signs of cataracts in babies, by Lauren Roberts, ABC News, 8 July 2021
- Parents warned of damaging eye condition, by Rachael Ward, 7 News, 20 June 2021
- The children with cataracts, by Nancy Notzon, ABC Radio National 'PM', 22 Dec 2020
- Interview with parent Emma Cummings, ABC Newcastle, 23 Dec 2020
- We don't expect newborns to have cataracts, but looking for warning signs can save a child's sight, ABC, Dec 2020
- Renwick Centre Podcast, Nov 2020
- Stem cells used to grow eye lenses could help treat young and old with cataracts, by Sophie Scott and Alison Branley, ABC, 19 Mar 2018
Media contact at Cataract Kids Australia
Megan Prictor (PhD), Founding Director